Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Is it possible to use Aloe Vera Juice as eye drops?
No, in no case should the Aloe Vera Juice be in contact with the eyes.
- Are all the products you sell made with aloe vera from your plantations or you buy it from third parties?
All our products are made with the Aloe vera that we cultivate, in an ecological way, in our Finca. At Lanzaloe we believe in traditional agriculture that dispenses pesticides and other chemicals. Thus our aloe vera grows without altering its fantastic properties.
- I read here, you should not apply aloe as eye drops, can you be so kind to explain me more, please, I do not settle for just knowing that no.
Both our Pure Aloe Vera Juice and Pure Gel are made up of more than 99% pure Aloe Vera juice. Among the rest of the ingredients are ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and citric acid (found in lemons) that could irritate your eyes.
- I have acne and urticaria all over the body, the moisturizing gel of Aloe vera, is for the body alone or can I also put it on my face?
The hydrating gel with aloe vera can be used both on the body and on the face. In fact, it is recommended to use after shaving, depilation and after a long exposure to the sun. In any case it is always advisable to consult a specialist.
- The pure Aloe Vera juice that you promote contains 99% pure plant purity and which are the remaining 1% ingredients are?
Our aloe juice contains, in addition to aloe vera: ascorbic acid (vit c) and citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate and vitamin E
- I have been given a bottle of Bio-moisturizing cream 200ml Lanzaloe, which on the Web I see that is corporal. Can I use it as a moisturizer for the face?
Actually, the 200ml cream regenerates and cares for the skin both on the body and on the face. All thanks to its content in aloe vera.
- What is the difference between Pure Gel and Pure Aloe vera Juice in terms of properties and indications? Do they both need to be kept in the refrigerator once they are open?
Both the gel and the pure juice of Aloe Vera are products with a high percentage of Aloe Vera, 99%. Once opened they must be placed in the refrigerator, properly covered. Thus they can be kept up to 6 months. The main difference between juice and pure Aloe gel is that the gel is for external use only.
- Can Aloe help me with my stomach problems?
Aloe Vera can be very effective to regularize the digestive system.
- My hair is weak and falls easily, I would like to give you back your strength. What should I do?
You can use the Lanzaloe shampoo whose composition helps to regenerate the scalp while preventing its fall.
- Does Aloe Vera have side effects?
Currently no adverse reaction has been detected as a result of its external use. Allergy cases are very rare.
- What product can I use as aftershave?
Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel soothes and helps regenerate the skin after shaving.
- Is there a suitable LANZALOE product to stimulate tired legs?
Relax Aloe Gel is a product specially indicated for this type of affections.
- After epilation, my skin is very irritated. What can I do?
Applying moisturizing Aloe Vera gel after depilation helps soothe even the most sensitive skin.
- I have cracked hands, what can help me?
In this case the most suitable product for you is a specific Aloe cream for hands, which protects the skin of this area while lice roughness.
- I'm pregnant and I do not want to get stretch marks. Could you tell me some way to avoid them?
We recommend applying the pure gel of Aloe Vera during the night in order to avoid them and the Bio-Moisturizing Cream of 200ml during the day to provide flexibility and hydration to the skin. If you prefer a product of the Vinotherapy line, instead of the Bio-Moisturizing Cream you can use the firming oil
- I have some stains caused by the sun, could the Aloe Vera help me eliminate them?
If, in particular, Pure 100% Ecological Aloe Vera Gel can help eliminate small sun spots or scars.
- How can Aloe Vera help me if I have a burn?
Before performing any type of intervention we must determine what type of burn we have. If the skin simply shows redness, the burn is first degree, an example would be those caused by exposure to the sun. When the skin is covered with blisters, we are facing second degree burns. The third degree refers to serious burns in which an urgent medical intervention is required. Aloe vera is highly effective in the first two cases, since it prevents infections, works as an analgesic and regenerates damaged tissues, although we always recommend that you consult your GP before using any type of treatment.