Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Identification of the owner of the website
In accordance with the provisions of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that the ownership of the domain of our virtual store www.lanzaloe.com corresponds to
C/ La Quemadita, 96
35541 Órzola (Haria)
Lanzarote (Las Palmas)
Canary Islands, Spain
LANZALOE, S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Register of Lanzarote in Volume 395, Book 0, Folio 51, Page IL-9456, Inscription 1st.
Activity of the company: Cultivation of Aloe vera as well as manufacture of cosmetic products based on Aloe vera and commercialization of the same through the sale in own and third party stores and on-line store from the page www.lanzaloe.com.
For any questions, please contact LANZALOE, S.L. by phone (34) 928 819 913 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
General conditions of use of the website
1. Access to and use of the website www.lanzaloe.com and all subdomains and directories included therein (hereinafter jointly referred to as the website) are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice.
2. The purpose of the website is to provide customers and / or visitors with information relating to its corporate activities and the services it offers.
With this website, LANZALOE, S.L. intends to provide a useful service, and therefore the suggestions of the users are welcome. However, if you do not agree with any of the conditions contained in this notice, you should stop using the LANZALOE, S.L. website. Access to the website implies acceptance of these conditions without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which shall be deemed accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. For the purposes of this legal notice, a website is understood to be the information displayed and/or transmitted (including, but not limited to, texts, comments, images, databases, multimedia products, photographs, interpretations or artistic performances, productions and, in general, any other creations or content expressed by any tangible or intangible medium and/or support, currently known or to be invented in the future, whether or not subject to protection by the legal system in force in the field of intellectual or industrial property or analogous rights (collectively considered as the "Content") which, by its selection or arrangement, constitutes a protectable intellectual creation in accordance with article 12 of the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law.
5. The user accepts expressly and without exception that the access and use of this website and its contents is done under his sole and exclusive responsibility towards LANZALOE, S.L. and any third party.
6. Access to this website is free, except for restricted access areas, and free of charge, and its viewing and use does not require prior subscription, registration or prior contracting.
7. The user undertakes to use the website diligently and correctly. Likewise, the user undertakes not to use it: (i) to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, accepted good customs or established public order and (ii) for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited or harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, LANZALOE, S.L. declining any liability that may arise from the foregoing.
8. LANZALOE, S.L. is not responsible for the opinions expressed by third parties through the tools available for this purpose or available in the future on its website, nor is it responsible for the content of the websites linked through these tools.
9. LANZALOE, S.L. will ensure that the contents of this website are not of a pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or violent nature.
10. The alteration of this website by the user in any way that may affect its content, such as links, links or similar, is prohibited.
11. The user acknowledges that LANZALOE, S.L. does not assign or transfer to the user any rights to the website or the content, including any third party properties. LANZALOE, S.L. only authorizes the user to access and use the same in accordance with the terms indicated in this legal notice. Specifically, LANZALOE, S.L. authorises users to access and browse the website and to access the Content incorporated therein.
12. Users are not authorised to copy, distribute (including e-mail and internet), transmit, communicate, modify, alter, transform, transfer or in any other way deploy activities that involve the commercial or illegal use of the website or the contents or elements that comprise it, either partially or in full.
13. The information disseminated through this medium is for information purposes only, LANZALOE, S.L. reserves the right to remove or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of the portal without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to such information. The objective is to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimise possible errors caused by technical faults. However, LANZALOE, S.L. does not guarantee that this access will not be interrupted or affected by such failures. LANZALOE, S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in this website or in the configuration and presentation of the same.
1. This website may contain links to other portals or websites not managed by LANZALOE, S.L. and states that it has no control over such portals or websites, nor is it responsible for their content. The links that this website may contain are offered solely as informative references, the purpose of which is to facilitate access to other content that is considered to be of interest.
2. LANZALOE, S.L. assumes no direct or indirect responsibility for the legality, veracity, usefulness, quality or reliability of the contents that are not directly managed or controlled by them, although they may be accessible through the web.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
1. LANZALOE, S.L. reserves the Intellectual Property rights of the website with respect to those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the website; the navigation architecture; the source codes of the web pages; photographs, recordings, databases, technology, know-how, trademarks, distinctive signs and logos.
2. The contents and works reproduced on this website owned by LANZALOE, S.L. are protected by intellectual property laws. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited except in the cases and within the limits expressly authorized.
Thus, the use of all the contents of the website is subject to the following conditions: (i) The personal and non-commercial use of the contents owned by LANZALOE, S.L. is only authorised for informative purposes. Users must in all cases cite the author and source of the materials used for authorised personal and educational use, with express mention of the URL address of this website. The use of this website and its contents, as authorised herein, is free of charge; (ii) Users are expressly authorised to view the information and elements it contains, and to download or reproduce it privately on their computer systems, except where expressly stated otherwise; (iii) Users accessing this website are not authorised to transfer, distribute or disseminate by any means, in whole or in part, elements owned by LANZALOE, S.L. contained in this website, nor to send them by e-mail for purposes other than those authorised in this legal notice, nor to modify or alter them in any way; (iv) LANZALOE, S.L. will use the material and legal means necessary to avoid the unwanted inclusion in this website of elements that could be introduced in it by third parties outside LANZALOE, S.L. against this legal notice and its authorised uses; (v) LANZALOE, S.L. may deny access to this website to any user who introduces unauthorised, illegal or potentially illegal content, and reserves the right to take appropriate legal action in this case, including prior or subsequent removal, moderation and/or editing. LANZALOE, S.L. will cooperate in any case with the authorities in identifying those who may introduce or attempt to introduce such content; (vi) LANZALOE, S.L. is solely and exclusively responsible for the content of this website that originates from LANZALOE, S.L. itself, and in no case for any content that may have been introduced by unauthorised third parties; LANZALOE, S.L. reserves the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of its intellectual property on this website, in any form, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, without prejudice to the rights that may correspond to the authors of the works that are reproduced on this page.
3. With regard to the mention of products and/or services of third parties, LANZALOE, S.L. recognises the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of rights or any responsibility for them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation, unless expressly specified.
4. The user acknowledges and accepts that the rights on the website are protected by the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property, rights to exploit the commercial and advertising value of the image and other similar rights.
5. The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of LANZALOE, S.L., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
6. LANZALOE, S.L. has exclusive rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication (in any of its forms) and transformation of those contents that are its property.
Limitation of Liability
1. LANZALOE, S.L. assumes no liability whatsoever arising from the connection or contents of third party links and/or links made by third parties referred to on the website.
2. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
3. LANZALOE, S.L. is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used to connect to the contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same. LANZALOE, S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of errors in the access to this website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. P
Protection of personal data
The personal data linked to this website complies with the requirements of current legislation on personal data protection.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish Law.
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed in it, LANZALOE, S.L. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, accept Spanish law as the governing law of these conditions, and for the resolution of any disputes or litigation that may arise agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Arrecife.