Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- I have already placed my order, when can I receive it?
Once the order has been placed and paid for, the package is sent by courier or by post, depending on its destination.
- • Deliveries to the Canary Islands will be made by SEUR and the estimated delivery time is 3 to 5 working days.
- • Deliveries to Spain mainland will be made by post and the expected delivery time is 3 to 5 working days.
- • Deliveries to other European countries will be made by DPD and the expected delivery time is 5 to 10 working days.
- • Orders from Lanzarote should be picked up at the LANZALOE, S.L. warehouse in Playa Honda.
- My order takes longer than the times established by the Web What should I do?
Although most deliveries are made within the stated timeframe, occasionally, delays may occur in shipments. If the delivery of your package is excessively delayed, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (34) 928 819 913 (call attention in Spanish, English and French) or the transport company carrying your order to resolve the incident as soon as possible.
- What happens if I am not at home when they deliver the package?
There would be no problem, the transport company would leave you a note or an SMS with the details of your parcel, in order for you to contact them and agree on the time of delivery. In any case, you can contact LANZALOE by email at email@example.com or by calling (34) 928 819 913 (call attention in Spanish, English and French).