Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- What do we mean by placing an order?
An order is formalized when its cost has been paid, ie when the invoice has been paid for it.
- What payment methods does lanzaloe.com use?
You can use three different ways to pay your bill:
- 1. Bank transfer
- 2. Card
- 3. Paypal
- What is the minimum order amount I need to place in order to receive my Aloe products?
There is no minimum order limit for the purchase of LANZALOE products.
- When should I make the bank transfer?
As soon as you want your package to be shipped. Once you are sure that you want to receive your LANZALOE products, you must make your deposit into our bank account. As soon as we have received it, we will proceed to send you the selection of products you have chosen.
- I don't feel comfortable ordering online, what other method can I use?
You can call us on (34) 928 819 913 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the products and quantities you require, as well as your name, full address (street, number, door, postcode, town, province) and telephone number. We will then send you a proforma invoice by e-mail for verification. If you agree, you can pay by Paypal or bank transfer. Once payment has been received, we will proceed to ship your order as soon as possible.