Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- What do we mean by placing an order?
An order is formalized when its cost has been paid, ie when the invoice has been paid for it.
- What payment methods does lanzaloe.com use?
You can use three different ways to pay your bill:
- 1. Bank transfer
- 2. Card
- 3. Paypal
- What is the minimum order amount I need to place in order to receive my Aloe products?
There is no minimum order limit for the purchase of LANZALOE products.
- When should I make the bank transfer?
As soon as you want your package to be shipped. Once you are sure that you want to receive your LANZALOE products, you must make your deposit into our bank account. As soon as we have received it, we will proceed to send you the selection of products you have chosen.
- I don't feel comfortable ordering online, what other method can I use?
You can call us on (34) 928 819 913 or email us at email@example.com, indicating the products and quantities you require, as well as your name, full address (street, number, door, postcode, town, province) and telephone number. We will then send you a proforma invoice by e-mail for verification. If you agree, you can pay by Paypal or bank transfer. Once payment has been received, we will proceed to ship your order as soon as possible.
- I have already placed my order, when can I receive it?
Once the order has been placed and paid for, the package is sent by courier or by post, depending on its destination.
- • Deliveries to the Canary Islands will be made by SEUR and the estimated delivery time is 3 to 5 working days.
- • Deliveries to Spain mainland will be made by post and the expected delivery time is 3 to 5 working days.
- • Deliveries to other European countries will be made by DPD and the expected delivery time is 5 to 10 working days.
- • Orders from Lanzarote should be picked up at the LANZALOE, S.L. warehouse in Playa Honda.
- My order takes longer than the times established by the Web What should I do?
Although most deliveries are made within the stated timeframe, occasionally, delays may occur in shipments. If the delivery of your package is excessively delayed, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (34) 928 819 913 (call attention in Spanish, English and French) or the transport company carrying your order to resolve the incident as soon as possible.
- What happens if I am not at home when they deliver the package?
There would be no problem, the transport company would leave you a note or an SMS with the details of your parcel, in order for you to contact them and agree on the time of delivery. In any case, you can contact LANZALOE by email at email@example.com or by calling (34) 928 819 913 (call attention in Spanish, English and French).
- Is it possible to use Aloe Vera Juice as eye drops?
No, in no case should the Aloe Vera Juice be in contact with the eyes.
- Are all the products you sell made with aloe vera from your plantations or you buy it from third parties?
All our products are made with the Aloe vera that we cultivate, in an ecological way, in our Finca. At Lanzaloe we believe in traditional agriculture that dispenses pesticides and other chemicals. Thus our aloe vera grows without altering its fantastic properties.
- I read here, you should not apply aloe as eye drops, can you be so kind to explain me more, please, I do not settle for just knowing that no.
Both our Pure Aloe Vera Juice and Pure Gel are made up of more than 99% pure Aloe Vera juice. Among the rest of the ingredients are ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and citric acid (found in lemons) that could irritate your eyes.
- I have acne and urticaria all over the body, the moisturizing gel of Aloe vera, is for the body alone or can I also put it on my face?
The hydrating gel with aloe vera can be used both on the body and on the face. In fact, it is recommended to use after shaving, depilation and after a long exposure to the sun. In any case it is always advisable to consult a specialist.
- The pure Aloe Vera juice that you promote contains 99% pure plant purity and which are the remaining 1% ingredients are?
Our aloe juice contains, in addition to aloe vera: ascorbic acid (vit c) and citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate and vitamin E
- I have been given a bottle of Bio-moisturizing cream 200ml Lanzaloe, which on the Web I see that is corporal. Can I use it as a moisturizer for the face?
Actually, the 200ml cream regenerates and cares for the skin both on the body and on the face. All thanks to its content in aloe vera.
- What is the difference between Pure Gel and Pure Aloe vera Juice in terms of properties and indications? Do they both need to be kept in the refrigerator once they are open?
Both the gel and the pure juice of Aloe Vera are products with a high percentage of Aloe Vera, 99%. Once opened they must be placed in the refrigerator, properly covered. Thus they can be kept up to 6 months. The main difference between juice and pure Aloe gel is that the gel is for external use only.
- Can Aloe help me with my stomach problems?
Aloe Vera can be very effective to regularize the digestive system.
- My hair is weak and falls easily, I would like to give you back your strength. What should I do?
You can use the Lanzaloe shampoo whose composition helps to regenerate the scalp while preventing its fall.
- Does Aloe Vera have side effects?
Currently no adverse reaction has been detected as a result of its external use. Allergy cases are very rare.
- What product can I use as aftershave?
Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel soothes and helps regenerate the skin after shaving.
- Is there a suitable LANZALOE product to stimulate tired legs?
Relax Aloe Gel is a product specially indicated for this type of affections.
- After epilation, my skin is very irritated. What can I do?
Applying moisturizing Aloe Vera gel after depilation helps soothe even the most sensitive skin.
- I have cracked hands, what can help me?
In this case the most suitable product for you is a specific Aloe cream for hands, which protects the skin of this area while lice roughness.
- I'm pregnant and I do not want to get stretch marks. Could you tell me some way to avoid them?
We recommend applying the pure gel of Aloe Vera during the night in order to avoid them and the Bio-Moisturizing Cream of 200ml during the day to provide flexibility and hydration to the skin. If you prefer a product of the Vinotherapy line, instead of the Bio-Moisturizing Cream you can use the firming oil
- I have some stains caused by the sun, could the Aloe Vera help me eliminate them?
If, in particular, Pure 100% Ecological Aloe Vera Gel can help eliminate small sun spots or scars.
- How can Aloe Vera help me if I have a burn?
Before performing any type of intervention we must determine what type of burn we have. If the skin simply shows redness, the burn is first degree, an example would be those caused by exposure to the sun. When the skin is covered with blisters, we are facing second degree burns. The third degree refers to serious burns in which an urgent medical intervention is required. Aloe vera is highly effective in the first two cases, since it prevents infections, works as an analgesic and regenerates damaged tissues, although we always recommend that you consult your GP before using any type of treatment.
Aloe Vera questions
- How to transplant my Aloe plant?
Strike outside the pot where the plant is, so you will get the soil to separate a bit from the pot. If it has been for a long time in the same place, you will notice that it is quite stuck so you should help with a spatula. When out of the pot if the aloe has given children, you can separate each plant and place it in a different place. Then you should prepare the place where you plan to lay your aloe. Whether it is a pot or if you prefer to place it in your garden, the process is the same. Make a hole slightly larger than flat on the ground, pour a little water place the plant, then cover the roots with earth squeezing a lot.
- Do I need any fertilizer to take care of the plant?
Yes, if your Aloe is at home, it is best to use some fertilizer to ensure a good growth rate. Keep in mind that, your plant is in a pot and only receives the nutrients of a small portion of land, that is why it is necessary that this land is in perfect conditions.
- How to plant an Aloe?
The simplest option is to get one of the children growing up around an adult plant.
- What care does my Aloe plant need?
You should plant it in a clay pot that measures half the length of the leaves and change its container every 3 or 4 years. It is important to keep the Aloe in the sun, either outdoors or in a bright spot of the house, let the land dry between irrigation and irrigation and prune the flat twice a year, one in spring and the other in autumn, choosing the leaves, which are more than 2 years old, and that are closer to the base.